|PIP-GA||110 VAC 50 watts||2 lbs.||Up to 800 sq ft.||View PDF|
Indoor air pollution is now considered by the EPA and Congress to be one of America’s most serious environmental health problems. Tightly sealed buildings may be more energy efficient but can trap pollutants and microbes indoors causing allergies odors, mold and illness.
The Guardian Air Plug In by RGF has proven to drastically reduce odors, smoke, mold, fungi, VOCs (chemical odors) and bacteria found in many rooms. Airborne bacteria and mold reduction is normally in the 90+ percentile.
The Guardian Air Plug In utilizes RGF’s Photohydroionization® technology which creates super oxide ions, hydroperoxides, hydroxides and UV light targeted on a hydrated quad-metallic target to develop an advanced oxidation plasma.